- DES MOINES
E. J. Kelly is a former Deputy Iowa Industrial Commissioner (1979-1983). His primary focus of priviate practice since 1983 has been in the area of workers' compensation from both the defendant and claimant perspective. ADR focus as a mediataor since 2002 has been in the area of workers' compensation and associated liability cases.
- Workers' Compensation
- Creighton University Law School, Omaha, Nebraska Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1973
College of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota, Bachelor of Arts, Business, 1969
Memberships & Affiliations
- Polk County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Past President, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Workers' Compensation Section
Iowa Association of Workers Compensation Lawyers, Inc.
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- American Association of Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorneys
- The College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers
Please call or email my office for rates.